Sunday, September 16, 2007

Buying My First Halloween Costumes

With Halloween just a month away, the excitement is in the air. I have decided to buy my first Halloween Costumes for the family. The theme: football attire. My kid is not into the scary and weird costumes. Good for me, i can save some money from buying ridiculous stuff.

Although he is a soccer fan like me, he has also cultivated a love for football. I have shown little interest in football so i wonder where he got that influence from? Anyway, since he likes it, it is my duty as a parent to buy it.

For your little football fans who are dying to wear their favorite team attire complete with all the needed accessories from top to bottom, you can come to this site.

The NFL uniform sets available are complete with a team logo helmet and face mask together with the jersey. The helmets are padded to protect the children's heads while the face mask comes with an adjustable strap to fit heads of any sizes.

The headgears come equipped with safety features so your child can even use them for his football match after Halloween. The jerseys are made of quick drying and comfortable polyester material and come with a set of iron-on numbers from 0 to 9 for parents to customize them!

FanShopInc.com ships out within 3 business days but they can cater for urgent deliveries within 24 hours for an additional shipping fee.

Hop over to FanShopInc.com today do some shopping for the Halloween celebrations today!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


'Some people believe football is a matter of life and death. I'm very disappointed with that attitude. I can assure you it is much, much more important than that.'
- Bill Shankly