Friday, November 02, 2007

Getting A Garage Cabinet

Christmas is coming and I still have some stuff, I means lots of stuff, from last year's purchase. Thanks to my wife.

I just got to tidy up the garage a bit more. It's been weeks and the clutter is still there, no matter how I arrange the stuff, they still look messy. Most of the junk have been disposed but I need to keep the rest of the useful items.

The garage cabinets at CarGuyGarage could be just what I need. I have spotted one which goes nicely with the finishing in the living room. Once it is delivered to my house, all the tools and kids toys can be stored away nicely.

That will be a relief for sure.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


'Some people believe football is a matter of life and death. I'm very disappointed with that attitude. I can assure you it is much, much more important than that.'
- Bill Shankly