Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Get A Pair of $8 Prescription Eyeglasses

I am an avid reader from young and that has caused me to be shortsighted since grade school. Till now, I’ve had more than 8 pairs of eyeglasses and I have also tried contact lenses. But contact lenses leave the eyes too dry so I go back to the simple eyeglasses.

Recently, I saw a lot of posts about the Zenni Optical $8 Rx Glasses. I wonder if there is anything special there? Is it really worth it to buy?

To be frank, I have not bought or tried the glasses yet but the price of $8 is really attractive. Very cheap... it’s hard to find nice pair of eyeglasses that will both fit your eye’s needs and your pocket’s budget. Especially in this period of financial crunch, saving money is important.

Maybe the Great Discovery: $ 8 Zenni Optical Rx Eyeglasses is the real deal as what others blogger have mentioned. If you are interested, visit their website to find out more. It is likely you will get more than one pair as the designs are stylish and the price is affordable.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


'Some people believe football is a matter of life and death. I'm very disappointed with that attitude. I can assure you it is much, much more important than that.'
- Bill Shankly