Wednesday, February 23, 2011

What Karim Benzema Thinks of Jose Mourinho and Ronaldo

As Real Madrid prepares for the Champions League second round tie with Lyon, its ace striker Karim Benzema opened up about his time at Lyon, Real Madrid, Zidane, rising French stars, Jose Mourinho and Ronaldo as his inspiration.

On Mourinho:

For me Mourinho is a really great coach. He has won lots of titles and made grow lots of players. He changed my attitude on the pitch, now I am more aggressive.

Hmm.. Karim Benzema is smart to get into the good books of Jose Mourinho. Check out full interview below.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


'Some people believe football is a matter of life and death. I'm very disappointed with that attitude. I can assure you it is much, much more important than that.'
- Bill Shankly