Sunday, November 04, 2007

Capella University

My neighbor's kid is going to college soon and the parents are excited. I have heard them talking about a few schools but because I have left school such a long time, I do not know how kids these days pick their schools.

Definitely, if you want to go to the Ivy League or the big universities, you have to take your exams and pass them with flying colors. Apply for an interview at the best school and hope for the best.

Anyway, my neighbor wasn't sure if her son has done so well even though there was a scholarship attached. So, when I came across this capella university that offers great online degrees I thought they might want to check this out as well. Not sure if they want online degree class but since she said she still wants to do her part time job then this one might be a good thing to consider too.

Here is some background knowledge of Capella. The University is accredited by The Higher Learning Commission and is a member of the North Central Association of Colleges and Schools (NCA). Founded in 1993, it is a fully online university that offers graduate online degree programs in fields ranging from business, information technology, education, human services, public health, public safety, and psychology, and bachelor’s degree programs in business, information technology, and public safety.

I’ve read that this school offers students an opportunity to earn a degree from an accredited university that delivers the challenge of a traditional classroom, but affords the flexibility to fit education into one’s life. Which sounds really interesting! I’l let them know for sure about this!

If you are interested, visit the site to find out more.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


'Some people believe football is a matter of life and death. I'm very disappointed with that attitude. I can assure you it is much, much more important than that.'
- Bill Shankly